A results driven General Management Executive with extensive experience in sales, operations analysis, account development, business development, profit and loss, product quality, facilities management, team leadership, staffing, budgeting and forecasting, process improvements, Sigma, as well as competitive and strategic planning. Proven experience in the beer industry from 1988 to current.
- 1988 to 1992 employed by United Beverage as Route Salesman
- 1992 to 2014 employed by Premium Distributors of Virginia L.L.C. performing the following roles and responsibilities.
- Route Salesman
- Area Sales Manager
- Off Premise Sales Manager
- On Premise Sales Manager
- Director of On Premise Sales
- Director of National Accounts
- General Sales Manager
- VP of Operations
- VP of Operations and General Manager
- 2014 to current employed by Hop and Wine Beverage L.L.C.
- General Manager
- Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) connecting, serving and empowering wounded warriors by providing free programs and services that address their needs and fill gaps in government care.
- Coaching AAU youth basketball from ages 9 – 18.
- Being involved with our kids sporting activities over the years to current. Kids range from 27 yrs old to 12 yrs old with 3 boys and 2 girls.
- Supporting my wife’s endless energy